History, Meaning of ISCP and Introduction of ISCP (Indonesian Species Conservation Program).
Name in Indonesian NgO : Yayasan Program Konservasi Species Indonesia (PKSI)
Name in English NgO : Indonesian Species Conservation Program (ISCP)
ISCP was founded in 2011 by Rudianto Sembiring . ISCP maintains a rescue and rehabilitation center which currently houses for local wildlife in Indonesia commondly and specially in North Sumatra ,Indonesia. ISCP have permit for Sumatran Laughingthrush (Garrulax bicolor) Nov 2012- Nov 2017 and MoU (Memorandum of understanding) for Slow loris (Nictycebus coucang) and Nias Hill Myna (Gracula religiosa robusta) March 2016- March 2021 with the Department of Natural Resources and Ecosystem Conservation North Sumatera or In Indonesia we called Balai Konservasi Sumber Daya Alam Sumatra Utara (BKSDA-SU).
ISCP’s vision is:
1.To rescue and protection of animals from the dead either due from poaching, torture and others that lead to the extinction of the species of the earth’s surface by involving the participation people and participation of others community.
2.The realization of Biodiversity preservation in Indonesia ,specially in North sumatera.
ISCP’s mission is:
- Rare and Endemic Animal Rescue Of Trade and Illegal Hunting
- To protect biodiversity rich areas in north Sumatra and endangered wildlife.
- To bring local communities to appreciate and care for their local environment.
- To preserve the flora and fauna in north Sumatra where ISCP works.
- To bring alternative livelihoods to the Community Economic Development around Protected Forests in north Sumatra that will help to preserve these forests.
- Organizing Preservation of Endangered Plant Species
- Conducting education and public awareness campaigns for the conservation of endangered species
- Investigation, criticism and advocacy for the management of animals at the zoo that bad
- Alternatives to the Community Economic Development around Forest.
For more info just contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org